When you close your eyes and picture Vermont fifty years from now, what do you see?
We hope you see what we see: working farms across the countryside; foresters and loggers sustainably managing the woods, places to hike, swim, and hunt; and affordable farmland for the next generation of local-food producers.
We strive to accomplish this every day—with the help of our members—by conserving the land that supports our working landscape and natural resources. Please join us today!
92% of every dollar raised goes directly toward our work conserving land and an efficient 8% is used for administrative and fundraising expenses. See our latest financial statements for more info.
There are many ways to support the Vermont Land Trust:
- Already a member? Make an additional donation online or by mail
- Make a gift in honor of someone you care for
- Transfer a gift of stock
- Make a planned gift using your will or another tax-wise gift vehicle such as a charitable gift annuity
- Donate your property
- Encourage your employer to give or match your gift
- Or, learn about other ways to give
We love to hear from members and potential members! Please feel free to call Kate at (802) 262-1203 with your questions or comments.