Wetlands: Restoring Vanished Landscapes
June 3, 11:00 am - 11:45 amFree
More than 35 percent of Vermont’s original wetlands were developed or drained. Vermont Land Trust is working to restore wetland areas, along with the benefits they provide to wildlife and humans. Follow along with VLT Ecologist Allaire Diamond as she shows you our work to replant wetlands and recreate wetland topography around the state.
This free webinar is designed for anyone interested in the natural world, particularly high school through adult learners. Space is limited; please pre-register for access.
To access via Zoom:
- Click the orange “Registration” button on the right-hand side of this page. After you register, you’ll receive a Zoom link to in your inbox; use this link to access the webinar on the day of the event.
- Before the event, download the Zoom app from zoom.us. You will not need to create a log in.
- Then, use the webinar link or meeting ID number (found in your confirmation email) to open the webinar.
- Locate the Q&A and hand-raising functions (at the bottom of your screen) to send your questions to the presenters.
- You can also call into the webinar with your phone, but you will not be able to see the speakers and presentation without opening the Zoom app on your device.
As a participant, your screen will not be visible to the group. However, the webinar will be recorded; your name, questions, and/or voice may be included in the recording.
Visit our YouTube channel after the event to view and share the recording. Don’t forget to subscribe for more great content!
Need help troubleshooting?
Please email Abby with questions and accommodation requests.
The Vermont Land Trust welcomes and affirms all people regardless of their age, culture, abilities, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status.